This event is sold out! We do have a wait list open - please sign up if you are interested. If we have any cancellations, we'll take people off the wait list in the order they signed up (regardless of registration type). Thank you!
Once again, BKA is teaming up with the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts to offer a Korean cooking class.
Join us for a private cooking class to learn how to make a few dishes, try a few foods and have a little fun.
The classes normally have a cost of $85 per person but, thanks to a generous grant from Korea's Ministry of Health and Wellness, we're able to subsidize these quite a bit. It will only cost you $20 per session if you're a member, $30 if you're a non-member.
We have to meet an 8 person minimum for the class to run (13 person max). Friends and guests welcome!
Registration will be open to BKA members (all levels) through Friday, October 19. Then, it will be available to everyone - non-members and guests - on Saturday, October 20.
- Kimchi cheddar bites with Asian pear
- Bibim naengmyeon (Spicy Cold Noodles)
- Soondubu jjigae (Spicy Braised Tofu Stew)
- Beef Bulgogi
- White Rice
- Ddeokbokki (Spicy Rice Cakes)
- Jap chae (Sweet potato noodles stir-fried with vegetables)
(items in red are if our group reaches 12)
- Crispy candied sweet potatoes with spicy dipping sauce
- Scallion pancakes
- Crispy Green onion Salad
- Stir fried anchovies
- Pickled daikon
- Hotteok (sweet stuffed bread NO PEANUTS)